This long-overdue episode of Random, filmed at Samovar Tea, includes:
– Book updates and new book recommendations (including Omnivore’s Dilemma and If This Is A Man : The Truce)
– Favorite sites, including design-focused sites
– The new Kindle vs. the iPad — pros and cons.
– Book title hijinks and red herrings
– iFly indoor skydiving video (special thanks to Kent and Travis!)
Find all previous episodes of Random here.
Correction: Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev is credited with the modern Periodic Table of Elements, not Primo Levi, who wrote a book entitled “The Periodic Table.”
Posted on: August 9, 2010.
Please check out Tools of Titans, my latest book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger.