MEDIA AND PODCAST SPONSORSHIPS
Media friends, I’m not doing any interviews right now, but if you’re looking for pictures you can use, here you go!
Interested in sponsoring The Tim Ferriss Show podcast? –> Please fill out the Sponsor Interest Form, which we review 1-2 times per month.
FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
1) I am no longer doing any of the following:
- Speaking engagements
- Book blurbs or book reading. Please do not send me your books. I’m afraid the sheer volume is just unmanageable. Here is just one day’s mail from 2008, and I now get 5-10x more. All books sent to me are immediately donated to libraries.
- Startup investing or advising
- Coaching or one-on-one work
- Accepting product samples or gifts
For book-related questions:
If you have questions about how to do something explored in the books, please first search the blog (search box in top-right corner) for related articles and tons of good advice from fellow readers, who range from Fortune 500 CEOs to single mothers. There are 700+ articles, and it’s highly likely that one answers your question in depth. Also, see the “Topics” bar on the right-hand sidebar.
How can you ask me a question?
The best way to tell me what you think is to post a comment on the blog or send a tweet to me via @tferriss on Twitter. Please do not spam my Twitter account with dozens of tweets to get attention, as I deliberately ignore those. Sadly, I can’t respond to all questions, but I do answer quite a few when possible.
My sincerest apologies that I cannot do more. I encourage you to pose your questions on this blog as comments, or on related Facebook pages like mine or regional Tools of Titans groups, as the collective is far smarter than I’ll ever be!