There are dozens of topics covered in this bromantic episode of scatterbrained banter.
Like what? To start off: tracking gut bacteria, favorite documentaries, keys for novice meditators, startup lessons, Kevin’s new obsessions, and more. O-tanoshimi dane!
The last few blog posts have been rather serious, so this is intended as an informal (but still informative) mind snack.
Select show notes and links are below. Some good stuff in this episode’s resources…
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- My No-Soap, No-Shampoo, Bacteria-Rich Hygiene Experiment – NY Times article
- How to Keep Feces Out of Your Bloodstream – Article by Robb Wolf
- The 30-Day Challenge: No Booze, No Masturbating (NOBNOM)
- Lift – The app that help you reach your goals
- Headspace meditation app
- Calm meditation app
- Sam Harris, PhD on Spirituality, Neuroscience, Meditation, and More
- Drugs and the Meaning of Life
- Sup App – Explore the world through one-way live video!
- Lumosity -Brain Games & Brain Training
- Oculus Rift
- Foundation Episode 36: Tony Fadell
- www.Hodinkee.com – Top wristwatch blog
- Swatch SISTEM51 wristwatch
Movies and Documentaries:
Books Mentioned in the Episode
- Grain Brain by David Perlmutter
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Taleb
- The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
- Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb
- Jesus’ Son: Stories by Denis Johnson
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
What would you like us to talk about in the next episode? Anything we should test out and report back on?
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with more than 900 million downloads. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.