There are dozens of topics covered in this wine-infused, bromantic episode of scatterbrained nonsense. Some of it might improve your stock picking or even save your labradoodle from being eaten alive. Or you can just choose to waste tons of money on awesomeness. O-tanoshimi dane!
Below are all the show notes and links, courtesy of kind reader Jonathan Wu. Thanks, Jonathan!
FULL SHOW NOTES:
4) The Scavenger’s Guide to Haute Cuisine by Steve Rinella
5) Pee Mart
11) Stumbling on Happiness by Dan Gilbert
12) Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
13) Tim Ferriss Monthly Audio Podcast (TBA)? “Tim Tim Talk Talk”?
14) The Tech Guy by Leo Laporte
15) Foundations.kr with Jack Dorsey
16) The Graveyard Books Audiobook by Neil Gaiman
17) The Reality Dysfunction by Peter F. Hamilton
18) Foundation by Isaac Asimov
19) Ender’s Game Series by Orson Scott Card
20) Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert a Heinlein
21) Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem
24) Game of Thrones
27) Flow Free
28) Heroes of Ismia
Posted on: August 12, 2013.
Please check out Tools of Titans, my latest book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger.