After a long hiatus, here is a new episode of The Random Show! It’s not episode 87, but we couldn’t remember the number. Click here for all of our magical past episodes.
In this hang-out discussion, we enjoy a frolicking romp (c’mon, not that kind) through:
– Booking media and how-to tips
– How to build iPhone apps, how Kevin’s doing it, how to assemble (and pay) a team, and DIY tips
– How Kevin’s puppy effectively bites through mic cables
– Knives for military or survival use — Tim’s newest and perhaps oldest obsession
– 2010’s resolutions and 2011 New Year’s Resolutions…
A few URLs mentioned are:
Evasive driving and Special Ops training:
Posted on: January 28, 2011.
Please check out Tools of Titans, my latest book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger.