“You can’t be grateful and angry simultaneously.” – Tony Robbins
This guided meditation from Tony is designed to help you overcome stress in a way that’s backed with quantifiable neuroscience. If you’ve been worrying about unfinished business without resolution, this is a powerful tool to help you resolve the situation.
This is very short and very powerful. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Want to hear my most recent podcast with Tony Robbins? — Listen to this episode. In this podcast, you’ll learn about success, fulfillment, and some of the worst advice Tony has ever heard (stream below or right-click here to download):
This episode is brought to you by Exo Protein. These guys are making protein bars using cricket protein powder. Before you look disgusted, I bet they taste better than any protein bar you’ve ever had before! With recipes that were developed by a three-Michelin-star chef, the bars are paleo-friendly, with no gluten, no grains, no soy, no dairy, and they won’t spike your glycemic response. In fact, they’re less processed than any other protein bars you’ll be able to find.
Exo Protein is offering a deep discount to Tim Ferriss Show listeners — if you go to ExoProtein.com/Tim, you can try a sampler pack with all of the most popular flavors for less than $10. This is a startup with limited inventory that sells out all the time, so act fast!
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- Connect with Tony Robbins:
- Tony Robbins On Achievement Versus Fulfillment
- Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru (official trailer)
- Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance, and Mastering Money
- Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis (XPRIZE) on the Magic of Thinking BIG
- You can resolve internal conflicts when your heart and head — unconscious mind and conscious mind — are in alignment. [01:13]
- “Your mind’s great for strategy, but it’ll never make you enjoy your life.” This exercise is designed to give your unconscious mind control. [02:30]
- Reflect on what your heart has guided you to do for which you’re proud or grateful. [04:25]
- Think of one exceptional moment in your life for which you could feel so grateful. [05:23]
- Gratitude derails anger and fear (the two emotions that “mess us up most”). [06:20]
Posted on: September 18, 2016.
Please check out Tribe of Mentors, my newest book, which shares short, tactical life advice from 100+ world-class performers. Many of the world's most famous entrepreneurs, athletes, investors, poker players, and artists are part of the book. The tips and strategies in Tribe of Mentors have already changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for a sample chapter and full details. Roughly 90% of the guests have never appeared on my podcast.
Who was interviewed? Here's a very partial list: tech icons (founders of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Pinterest, Spotify, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more), Jimmy Fallon, Arianna Huffington, Brandon Stanton (Humans of New York), Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ben Stiller, Maurice Ashley (first African-American Grandmaster of chess), Brené Brown (researcher and bestselling author), Rick Rubin (legendary music producer), Temple Grandin (animal behavior expert and autism activist), Franklin Leonard (The Black List), Dara Torres (12-time Olympic medalist in swimming), David Lynch (director), Kelly Slater (surfing legend), Bozoma Saint John (Beats/Apple/Uber), Lewis Cantley (famed cancer researcher), Maria Sharapova, Chris Anderson (curator of TED), Terry Crews, Greg Norman (golf icon), Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum), and nearly 100 more. Check it all out by clicking here.