I just received confirmation from Amazon that a Lightning Deal tomorrow (1/24) is for The 4-Hour Chef.
This means that the hardcover will be 65% off for 4 hours only, from 9am – 1pm ET. Just click here.
To sweeten the deal — $299 course as bonus
For those interested… If you purchase 3 hardcover copies of The 4-Hour Chef OR The 4-Hour Body, I will give you a $299 video course I filmed with CreativeLIVE… for free.
This is two days of actionable content, filmed in HD with multiple cameras, including in-depth material from:
– Me (key concepts from all three books: The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef)
– Neil Strauss, 6x New York Times bestselling author (on creative process and successful writing)
– Noah Kagan, CEO of AppSumo (testing and creating businesses or “muses”)
– Dave Camarillo, UFC grappling trainer (real-world self-defense training and jiu-jitsu — I get thrown a lot)
– Philippe von Borries, Co-Founder of Refinery29 (start-up funding, founding, and growth strategy)
– Leila Janah, CEO of Samasource (maximizing social good, hacking the non-profit world)
– Mark Bell, world-class powerlifter, top-10 totals of all-time (power training)
– Kelly Starrett, founder of SF CrossFit (crossfit, mobility training, undoing physical damage)
– Rick Torbett, founder of Better Basketball (keys to better shooting, better learning/coaching)
– John Jackson, founder of ArcheryTag (archery, shooting an apple off of my head — really)
…and much more.
Here are two reviews:
“I skipped work to watch this. Completely worth it so far. The session with Neil [Strauss] and Tim riffing about writing is gold-dust. The fact that there’s several more hours of great content is just brilliant. I’ve got about 30 pages of notes that I wrote as I was watching…”
“Thank you so much for hosting this event. It was amazing to learn in such an informal environment from people who are the best in their field and are completely approachable. The passion, know how and encouragement this course provided me with is invaluable and has inspired me to push myself further. Thank you!”
Here’s What To Do…
If interested, just do the following no later than 5pm PST this Friday, 1/25/13:
– For 3 books, this means you’ll have to buy one copy at 65% off and two copies at 40% off.
– First, if you’ve already bought a copy of one of the books, you can just buy two (2) new copies. Simply attach both screenshots. That said, I’d really appreciate you buying three copies if you can, and you must buy at least two new copies.
2) Fill out this form.
The course will be delivered to you within the next 10 days via e-mail! This 3-book offer applies to international readers as well, but I don’t know if you’ll be able to get the 65% discount.
Rock on. Next post, we’re back to our usual content…
Posted on: January 23, 2013.
Please check out Tribe of Mentors, my newest book, which shares short, tactical life advice from 100+ world-class performers. Many of the world's most famous entrepreneurs, athletes, investors, poker players, and artists are part of the book. The tips and strategies in Tribe of Mentors have already changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for a sample chapter and full details. Roughly 90% of the guests have never appeared on my podcast.
Who was interviewed? Here's a very partial list: tech icons (founders of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Pinterest, Spotify, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more), Jimmy Fallon, Arianna Huffington, Brandon Stanton (Humans of New York), Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ben Stiller, Maurice Ashley (first African-American Grandmaster of chess), Brené Brown (researcher and bestselling author), Rick Rubin (legendary music producer), Temple Grandin (animal behavior expert and autism activist), Franklin Leonard (The Black List), Dara Torres (12-time Olympic medalist in swimming), David Lynch (director), Kelly Slater (surfing legend), Bozoma Saint John (Beats/Apple/Uber), Lewis Cantley (famed cancer researcher), Maria Sharapova, Chris Anderson (curator of TED), Terry Crews, Greg Norman (golf icon), Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum), and nearly 100 more. Check it all out by clicking here.