Hello media friends. Please find my short and long bios here.
If you’re looking for photos you can use, here are a few options:
- This album on Flickr. Crowd favorites, including head shots, are indicated by stars. You can also download the color-corrected favorites in web resolution (25MB) in color or black and white. Print resolution (1GB) is available in color.
- Four additional photos that you are welcome to use: 1, 2, 3, 4.
If helpful or amusing, several TV and video samples are linked below. I’m very comfortable with all formats, including television (Jimmy Fallon, Dr. Oz, The View, etc.), print features (cover stories in Inc., Outside, Men’s Journal, etc.), large radio (Marketplace, NPR, etc.), and digital of all types.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (Here’s a fun side-effect of an earlier appearance – Jimmy’s drummer Questlove lost 50+ pounds)
- TED Talk —Why you should define your fears instead of your goals
- TED Talk — Smash fear, learn anything
- The Today Show — Tools of Titans
- Dr. Oz — 4 Hours to the Perfect Body
- The View — The 4-Hour Body
- NBC — Barry Bonds and Drugs in Sports
- Live with Regis and Kelly — Breaking Tango World Record
- Fox Business — “4-Hour Work Week Brings Higher Productivity?”
- LA Media Q&A — “The 4-Hour Workweek”
- BNET Book Brief — “The 4-Hour Workweek”
- The Today Show with Matt Lauer — Debating Donny Deutsch
- Talks at Google — Tim Ferriss: “How to Cage the Monkey Mind”
- Talks at Google — Tim Ferriss: “The 4-Hour Body”
- Talks at Google — Tim Ferriss: “The Four-Hour Chef”
- NEXT Conference — Tim Ferriss on “The 4-Hour Body”
- The Next Web — Tim Ferriss shares how to master any skill by deconstructing it
- A Morgan Spurlock Production — A Day in the Life of Tim Ferriss