This pre-China trip includes the below:
– Personal experiences with Y-Combinator, demo days, and pitching new ideas through avenues like YC.
– Five things you can do as a new startup to get your ideas, app, or product in front of influencers.
– Tweaking your website: per-user metrics, cost per acquisition, lifetime value of the customer, etc..
– The iPhone 3GS, talking some about the new updates and then a short comparison with the Palm Pre.
– Learning new languages and reactivating old ones (in this case, Mandarin Chinese).
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with more than 800 million downloads. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.