FROM: Tim Ferriss
SUBJECT: Confirmation from Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek
Thank you for signing up for my updates!
1-2 times per week, you’ll get high-quality blog posts (Inc. Magazine named my blog one of the “19 Blogs You Should Bookmark Right Now”) and occasional VIP treatment, such as exclusive content, private Q&As, invitations to events, etc.
The first post should arrive soon.
In the meantime, a few things you might enjoy are below. All gratis, of course.
1) The 4-Hour Chef audiobook (~6.5 hours, 238 MB) —
Click here for the download page.
2) A few of my most popular posts:
- Total Immersion: How I Learned to Swim Effortlessly in 10 Days and You Can Too
- Scientific Speed Reading: How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes (Check out the comments. It really works.)
- How to Lose 10-100 Pounds on The Slow-Carb Diet – Real Pics and Stories
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
- How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend (Examples: AppSumo, Mint, Chihuahuas)
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- “Productivity” Tricks for the Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, and Crazy (Like Me)
And, as always, thank you for reading!
All the best to you and yours,
Please check out Tools of Titans, my latest book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger.