FROM: Tim Ferriss
SUBJECT: Confirmation from Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek
Thank you for signing up for my updates!
1-2 times per week, you’ll get high-quality blog posts (Inc. Magazine named my blog one of the “19 Blogs You Should Bookmark Right Now”) and occasional VIP treatment, such as exclusive content, private Q&As, invitations to events, etc.
The first post should arrive soon.
In the meantime, a few things you might enjoy are below. All gratis, of course.
1) The 4-Hour Chef audiobook (~6.5 hours, 238 MB) —
Click here for the download page.
2) A few of my most popular posts:
- Total Immersion: How I Learned to Swim Effortlessly in 10 Days and You Can Too
- Scientific Speed Reading: How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes (Check out the comments. It really works.)
- How to Lose 10-100 Pounds on The Slow-Carb Diet – Real Pics and Stories
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
- How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend (Examples: AppSumo, Mint, Chihuahuas)
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- “Productivity” Tricks for the Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, and Crazy (Like Me)
And, as always, thank you for reading!
All the best to you and yours,
Please check out Tribe of Mentors, my newest book, which shares short, tactical life advice from 100+ world-class performers. Many of the world's most famous entrepreneurs, athletes, investors, poker players, and artists are part of the book. The tips and strategies in Tribe of Mentors have already changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for a sample chapter and full details. Roughly 90% of the guests have never appeared on my podcast.
Who was interviewed? Here's a very partial list: tech icons (founders of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Pinterest, Spotify, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more), Jimmy Fallon, Arianna Huffington, Brandon Stanton (Humans of New York), Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ben Stiller, Maurice Ashley (first African-American Grandmaster of chess), Brené Brown (researcher and bestselling author), Rick Rubin (legendary music producer), Temple Grandin (animal behavior expert and autism activist), Franklin Leonard (The Black List), Dara Torres (12-time Olympic medalist in swimming), David Lynch (director), Kelly Slater (surfing legend), Bozoma Saint John (Beats/Apple/Uber), Lewis Cantley (famed cancer researcher), Maria Sharapova, Chris Anderson (curator of TED), Terry Crews, Greg Norman (golf icon), Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum), and nearly 100 more. Check it all out by clicking here.