FROM: Tim Ferriss
SUBJECT: Confirmation from Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek
Thank you for signing up for my updates!
1-2 times per week, you’ll get high-quality blog posts (Inc. Magazine named my blog one of the “19 Blogs You Should Bookmark Right Now”) and occasional VIP treatment, such as exclusive content, private Q&As, invitations to events, etc.
The first post should arrive soon.
In the meantime, a few things you might enjoy are below. All gratis, of course.
1) The 4-Hour Chef audiobook (~6.5 hours, 238 MB) —
2) A few of my most popular posts:
- Total Immersion: How I Learned to Swim Effortlessly in 10 Days and You Can Too
- Scientific Speed Reading: How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes (Check out the comments. It really works.)
- How to Lose 10-100 Pounds on The Slow-Carb Diet – Real Pics and Stories
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
- How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend (Examples: AppSumo, Mint, Chihuahuas)
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- “Productivity” Tricks for the Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, and Crazy (Like Me)
And, as always, thank you for reading!
All the best to you and yours,
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with more than 500 million downloads. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.