If you have any interest in winning many of the “favorite purchases of $100 or less” that are featured in Tribe of Mentors, then the next two minutes of reading are definitely worth your time.
I’ve partnered with StackSocial to offer you the ultimate Tribe of Mentors giveaway. We are offering an “Apple Dream Setup” as the grand prize, and there are tons of runner-up prizes (see below).
For those of you who really want to win, it’s simple: sign up (it’s free), and every time you share, you receive another five entries. So spreading the word on Facebook and Twitter vastly improves your odds.
Click here to sign up. And if you haven’t picked up a copy of Tribe of Mentors, please check it out!
Grand Prize: The Apple Dream Setup Prize ($3,050 value)
Is any introduction really necessary here? Win this giveaway, and you’re bringing home a complete set of Apple’s flagship products. An entire tech makeover is just an entry away!
- Apple MacBook Pro ($1,300 value)
- Apple iPhone X ($1,000 value)
- Apple AirPods ($150 value)
- Apple Watch 3 ($400 value)
- Apple TV 4K ($200 value)
1st Runner Up: The Tribe of Mentors Top-Tier Tool Kit #1 ($913 value)
Sourced from some of the most successful, productive people in the world, each of these products was named by a mentor (in Tribe of Mentors) as an extremely impactful purchase in their life.
- Manduka Pro Black Yoga Mat, chosen by Leo Babauta
- Weight Blanket by Weight Idea, chosen by Whitney Cummings
- Apple Pencil, chosen by Debbie Milman
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Beats, chosen by Turia Pitt
- The HeartMath Inner Balance, chosen by Adam Robinson
- Hearos Xtreme Protection NRR 33, chosen by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Native Union iPhone Charging Cable and Tata Harper Be True Lip Treatment, chosen by Brene Brown
- LithiumCard Wallet Battery with Smartphone Charger, chosen by Aisha Tyler
2nd Runner Up: The Tribe of Mentors Top-Tier Tool Kit #2 ($549 value)
From apparel and tools to help you wake up in the morning, to reusable shopping bags, this tool kit stresses the importance of doing the simple things consistently well.
- Under Armour SC30 ICDAT Men’s Basketball Short Sleeve Shirt, chosen by Marc Benioff
- Phillips Wake-Up Light with Colored Sunrise Simulation, chosen by Mathew Fraser
- The Five Minute Journal, chosen by Annie Mist Thorisdottir
- MacBook SleeveCase by WaterField Designs, chosen by Sam Harris
- ChicoBag Original Reusable Shopping Tote: 4-Pack, chosen by Patton Oswalt
- Incase City Collection Compact Backpack, chosen by Ben Stiller
- Apple AirPods, chosen by Ben Silbermann
- Tile Mate Key Finder, chosen by Neil Strauss
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with more than 900 million downloads. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.