The Tim Ferriss Ambassador Referral Program Terms
These Referral Program Terms (“Terms”) apply to your participation in The Tim Ferriss Ambassador Referral Program (“Referral Program”) operated by Seneca & Marcus and its affiliates (“Company,” “our,” “us” or “we”). These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Company for products and services.
Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) at the start of the Offer Period. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Company and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to receive awards.
Offer Period: Starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on November 17, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 [PT] on December 8, 2017 (the “Offer Period”).
How to Participate: For you to receive an award for getting new individual to join the Tim Ferriss email list:
- You must currently be signed up for the Tim Ferriss email list and receive a unique link to share];
- The person you refer must click on your shared link and complete the signup process for the Tim Ferriss Ambassador email list, and we will determine whether your link was used to sign up for the list;
- You must comply with the “Representations and Warranties” below, including disclosure of your incentivized connection with us.
You will receive an award based on your total number of referrals as stated in the tiers in “Awards” section below (at least 5 referrals are needed to obtain an award), subject to these Terms.
LIMIT: Only 25 referrals per person per day during the Offer Period. YOU MUST NOT ENGAGE IN FRAUDULENT BEHAVIORS OR SPAM TO OBTAIN REFERRALS OR VIOLATE ANY THIRD-PARTY TERMS OR POLICIES TO OBTAIN REFERRALS. SUCH BEHAVIORS MAY RESULT IS DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that:
- You satisfy all of the eligibility requirements in the Terms set forth above, and that you will not send unsolicited bulk emails (spam).
- You will disclose your connection with us (e.g., “[Friend], please join the [insert list name] email list and I will get a reward from Seneca & Marcus”].
- You will not engage in any of the prohibited activities listed below. The following actions are strictly prohibited and we may void your awards, and terminate your participation and/or the email list registration of the person that you refer:
- Use multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional awards;
- Refer persons using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, or links on message boards or forums;
- If posting on social media platforms, limit postings to no more than three times a day per platform.
- Distribute your personal invite link via SMS or text message;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information in connection with this Referral Program;
- Offer any incentive to others to register with our email list;
- Violate these terms or any other of Seneca & Marcus terms and conditions in any way.
Awards: You will receive the following based on your number of referrals.
- Tier 1 (5 referrals): Tao of Seneca audiobook
- Tier 2 (10 referrals): Private podcast — your answers to the questions in Tribe of Mentors (what we filmed in Austin; combining all 11 answers)
- Tier 3 (25 referrals): Every transcript from The Tim Ferriss Show (4 volumes totaling 275 episodes)
- Tier 4 (100 of more referrals): Signed copy of TOM + ask a question for The Tim Ferriss Show
Referrals are subject to verification by us. We will inform you of the number of verified referrals and the tier in which you are located after the Offer Period. You will only receive the one award associated with your number of referrals (e.g., a Tier 3 recipient, will not receive the Tier 1 and Tier 2 prizes). We may ask you to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or complete other reasonable requests during verification. After verification, we will send the applicable tier award within 1 week.
Participation in the Referral Program may require you to submit personal information about you and the persons you refer, such as your email address. You agree to receive communications from us with regard to your participation in the Referral Program, and to allow us to communicate with referred persons about your participation (e.g., by disclosing to them that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your referred person as part of the Referral Program will be subject to our Privacy Notice at https://ambassador.tim.blog.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these Terms, including, without limitation, by changing the awards given, modifying how you may earn awards, modifying the duration and expiration of awards, changing the maximum amount of referral awards that you may earn, and discontinuing the Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the https://ambassador.tim.blog website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the website or the Referral Program after the date such changes are posted
These Terms do not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, joint venture or other relationship between you and Company. The Referral Program and these Terms will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of California. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Company and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or links; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Company or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; and (c) any Referral Program disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Company or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention. By participating in the Referral Program, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you release Company and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Referral Program and the awards given in connection with the Referral Program (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
The Tim Ferriss Show is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with more than 600 million downloads. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.