One Book – Golf Swing
2) How to Fold a T-Shirt in Two Seconds
3) How to Juggle Three Balls
4) How to Make a Rose Out of a Napkin
5) How to Throw a Knife (or Fork, or Anything Sharp)
Just to get you interested:
6) How to Fold a Fitted Sheet and Impress Your Mom
8) How to Do the Bloodsport/Kung Fu Coin Grab
Four Step-By-Step Instructables
11) How to Peel a Banana Like a Monkey
Eleven From Me
15) How to Tie the Perfect Tie Every Time
16) Basics of Pen Tricks, á la Japanese High-Schooler
Please check out Tribe of Mentors, my newest book, which shares short, tactical life advice from 100+ world-class performers. Many of the world's most famous entrepreneurs, athletes, investors, poker players, and artists are part of the book. The tips and strategies in Tribe of Mentors have already changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for a sample chapter and full details. Roughly 90% of the guests have never appeared on my podcast.
Who was interviewed? Here's a very partial list: tech icons (founders of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Pinterest, Spotify, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more), Jimmy Fallon, Arianna Huffington, Brandon Stanton (Humans of New York), Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ben Stiller, Maurice Ashley (first African-American Grandmaster of chess), Brené Brown (researcher and bestselling author), Rick Rubin (legendary music producer), Temple Grandin (animal behavior expert and autism activist), Franklin Leonard (The Black List), Dara Torres (12-time Olympic medalist in swimming), David Lynch (director), Kelly Slater (surfing legend), Bozoma Saint John (Beats/Apple/Uber), Lewis Cantley (famed cancer researcher), Maria Sharapova, Chris Anderson (curator of TED), Terry Crews, Greg Norman (golf icon), Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum), and nearly 100 more. Check it all out by clicking here.