All exercises, except for kettlebell swings, are performed for 10 repetitions using a 13-Repetition Max2 (RM) weight.
- Heavy dumbbell front squat to press (ass to heels)—squeeze glutes at bottom for one second before rising
- One-arm, one-leg DB row
- Walking lunges with sprinter knee raise – [Note from The Kiwi: “Your progression should be using your bodyweight, then dumbbells. This video shows with barbbell. I would PAUSE more at the top and push for hip extension (be as tall as you can at the top of each rep).”]
- Wide-grip push-ups
- Two-arm kettlebell swings x 20-25
Repeat sequence 2–4 times.
- One-leg Romanian Deadlift (RDL) (10–12 reps each side, at a 13 RM on first set weight selection)
- Chin-up (four-second negative lowering portion only) × 10 or until you cannot control descent
- One-leg hamstring curls on a Swiss ball—6–12 reps each leg
- Plank for abs (and gluteus medius on sides) -> Progression: start with 30 seconds front, 30 seconds each side, working up to 90 seconds maximum
- Reverse hyper × 15–25 Repeat sequence 2–4 times. [Note from The Kiwi: “A bit slow on concentric for my tastes, but acceptable. Do these two seconds down, explosive up.”]
Please check out Tools of Titans, my latest book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger.