In this episode, I interview the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger… at his kitchen table.
As a starting point, we cover:
- The Art of Psychological Warfare, and How Arnold Uses It to Win
- How Twins Became His Most Lucrative Movie (?!?)
- Mailing Cow Balls to Politicians
- How Arnold Made Millions — Fresh Off The Boat — BEFORE His Acting Career Took Off
- How Arnold Used Meditation For One Year To Reset His Brain
- And Much More…
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream it now by clicking here.
- Download it as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
### NOTE: THE BELOW HAS SINCE ENDED. THANKS! ###
I WANT TO GIVE YOU GOODIES:
1) A signed copy of Arnold’s autobiography, Total Recall, personalized for you by Arnold himself.
To get both 1 and 2, all you have to do is this:
4) That’s it! Remember: Deadline is 6pm PT this Friday, Feb 6. No extensions.
5) Of course, void where prohibited, no purchase required, you must be over 21, no minotaurs, etc.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- Arnold wants to fly you to LA to blow sh*t up with him in person. Check out Omaze for details.
- Pumping Iron
- Stay Hungry
- See Franco Columbu dislocate his leg in the World’s Strongest Man competition
- See the trailer for Twins with Arnold and Danny DeVito
- Learn more about the documentary Brooklyn Castle
- The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History by Boris Johnson
- Free to Choose by Milton Friedman
- California by Kevin Starr
- Learn more about the USC Schwarzenegger Institute
- Follow Arnold on Twitter
- Learn more about climate action at Regions 20
Sample People Mentioned
- Reg Park
- Steve Reeves
- Franco Columbu
- Warren Buffett
- Bill Gates
- Larry Ellison
- Elon Musk
- Nelson Mandela
- Mikhail Gorbachov
- Muhammad Ali